BARC Meeting Location
Shoreacres Bible Chapel 370 Shoreacres Road
Burlington, ON, L7L 2H5
General Meetings begin at 7:30 PM at the Church on the second Tuesday of the month excluding July and August
Get Your Amateur Radio Licence!
Groups will start September 2019
Let us know if you are interested
For more information e-mail VE3AYR
Program for 2019 - 2020
- Plans for 2019-2020 by Chris VE3EAY
- Wires-X by Mark VA3OBO
Tuesday, October 8th
- Go-Kit/Shack in a Box by Denis VE3KVE
Tuesday, November 12th
- Mississauga Train Derailment 1979 by Tom Godden VE3TWG
Tuesday, January 14th
- CWops by Sergio Bertuzzo VA3SB
Ontario VHF Association by Steve Kavanagh VE3SMA
Tuesday, February 11th
- Mobile FT8 by Paul Egan VA3ZC
Tuesday, March 10th
- Show us your project(s). Having members bring in their projects that they have been working on over the winter and/or past. Passing along challenges and ideas to other members.
Tuesday, April 14th
- Virtual meeting using Zoom is being conducted. Please watch groups.io, Twitter and BARC homepage for updated information.
Tuesday, May 12th
Virtual meeting using Zoom will be conducted. Please watch groups.io, Twitter and BARC homepage for updated information.
Program Director for BARC
During the Covid-19 situation, Hackspace will be cancelled.
Virtual Hackspace using Zoom is being used.
Please see the Home page for lastest information.
Tuesdays at 7PM at Shoreacres Bible Chapel
370 Shoreacres Road
Burlington, ON, L7L 2H5.
Note! There will be no BARC Hackspace meeting scheduled the same week as a General Meeting.
We hold informal get together’s to discuss amateur radio technologies, participate in workshops, share ideas, ask questions, seek advice and socialize with all those interested in the hobby.
Everyone is welcome to attend. We meet at Shoreacres Bible Chapel 370 Shoreacres Road.
These get together’s are typically followed by refreshments at the nearby coffee shop.
Not familiar with today’s amateur radio? Then please visit our What is Amateur Radio page.
Do you have a project you would like to share? Perhaps you would be interested in doing a show and tell, about your project, at a BARC Hackspace meeting.
Instruction to add a Google calendar to your device:
Copy this link to add the calendar to your phone.
Public URL to calendar